Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A cough and midnight filth...

I don't know whats going on with me but I'm sick again... I have this cough that won't go away, and my head is in agonizing pain *sigh*... It's 3:35 AM, and I'm sitting at my desk forced to watch this horrible show on HBO called Real Sex. I'm no prude, but this is some disturbing shit... I don't know where my remote is, and I'm too weak/lazy/tired to get up to change the channel... I was thinking that I'd probably sit here all night and maybe get some writing done, but the longer I sit here, the more I'm starting to think this show just might be that much needed motivator to get me to go to bed.

3:42 am
There's a naked girl lying on a bed with her legs wide open as she's.... 'pleasured' (for lack of a better word) by a large, prosthetic penis, powered by this humongous mechanical... machine called 'The Goat Milker'.... This is some freaking sick shit, and I'd like to know first off, WHY/HOW the freak this is on HBO??!!! I feel like I'm watching some dirty pay per view movie!!

3:45 am
Now, theres some sort of pageant (Miss Black Nude Queen) in which a bunch of naked, shiny females walk out on stage stark naked to display their different .... 'talents'.... Oh. my. goodness.... Wooooow! That is some limber human... This one girl has contorted her body into... I don't even know... where are her arms...?... wait... Oh... Shit....That's just sick, and I'd like to say that ANY man that even gets turned on by that is even more sick... Gross...

3:48 am
That does it... I'm going to bed. Some chick just won an award (yes, award) for being the "Best Masturbator of 2003", and she thanked God in her acceptance speech.... Can you fathom that?I mean, really... can you?... WHERE is my freaking remote???!!!

This is some messed up shit... I'm going to bed. I feel ... dirty now, and thanks to this freaking channel, I not only have a bitter taste in my mouth, I doubt that I can ever look at a banana, cucumber, or carrot (yes carrot), the same way ever again. *shudder*

4 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

lol...

"Best Masturbator of 2003",

and she thank God!!!!..for what exctly....thats just sum freaky stuff...i knw id have lost my mind if it were me...

thnx for stoppin by my blog....sweet of u....loving ur blog layout...nice..will be back no doubt...oh yeah i just updated.

Olawunmi said...

*best masturbator* are you kidding me? how does anyone judge those things? is it by amount of noise she makes? loudness of her groans? how she moved her limbs? what?!

lol.

i'd have loved to have judged that contest sha.

once i made an attempt at celibacy, that was hopelessly shot every time i tried to watch tv. its just everywhere.

but hbo sounds like a real winner.

*goat milker*? milking what? lol. and i thought our tv was bad.

I WANT HBO!!!!

great great great post.

Olawunmi said...

ok, ive read your blog through. i like it very much. you had better not stop blogging now, or else....














































just playing.

digging it sha.

peace.

Idemili said...

@ Olawunmi: Freak

Monie: LOL @ remote going missing. You were obviously supposed to watch that channel.