Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Post... Also About Getting To Know You Guys Better.

Wow... It's been a hot minute. I have gist too.. Hmm... Probably today or tomorrow... :-) Meanwhile, I'll put up two surveys I took via 'myspace'... I thought they were cute. If they're reading, I tag Diary of a G, Andy, TaureanMinx, Idemili, Olawunmi, Dilch, Onada, Pink Satin and Tori... Then again, if you guys want to, please do... :-)

ONE WORD ANSWERS: PLEASE STICK TO ONE WORD OR HYPHENATED ONES... IT'S THE WHOLE IDEA. :-)

1. Yourself: Friendly

2. Your partner: Non-existent

3. Your hair: Disheveled

4. Your mother: Rock

5. Your father: Pebble

6. Your favorite item: Laptop

7. Your dream last night: :-)

8. Your favorite drink: Sprite

9. Your dream car: Range-Rover

10. The room you are in: Comfortable

11. Your ex: Concluded

12. Your fear: Drowning

13. What you want to be in 10 years: Settled

14. Who you hung out with last night: Jacob

15. What you're not: Unintelligent

16. Muffins: Dry

17: One of your wish list items: Man. :-)

18: Time: Swift

19. The last thing you did: Showered

20. What you are wearing: shorts

21. Your favorite weather: Windy

22. Your favorite book: Worn

23. The last thing you ate: Salmon

24. Your life: Advancing

25. Your mood: Subdued

26. Your best friend: Sleeping

27. What you're thinking about right now: Bed

28. Your car: Functional

29. What you are doing at the moment: Squinting

30. Your summer: Nice

31. Your relationship status: Single

32. What is on your TV: Off

33. What is the weather like: Wet

34. When was the last time you laughed: Earlier



LITTLE KNOWN FACTS:

I got this from my sister via email this morning at work... It's pretty cool..

Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Tag A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know.. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Check theirs out.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I thought I was named after my grandmother on my father's side, but thanks to this questionnaire thingy, I've come to find out my sister actually was... So I guess "No I wasn't"..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Full blown bawl - Saturday (I re-watched 'Bridge to Terabithia').

Tear filled eyes with minimal sniffling - This morning on my way to work... I was listening to 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' by Celine Dion... What?! It's a great song!!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Um... I'm indifferent

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yep

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Noooo... Neverrrrr.. I'm MUCH too sweet.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Nope

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hmm... I’m not sure. I'd like to though

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini Wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Freakishly so, I think.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair and height

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My mind... It never stops.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My cousin Buki

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, black flip flops

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Trail Mix Bar

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ?
An audio book: Artemis Fowl by Eon Colfer

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Gray

23. FAVORITE SMELLS ?
Clean laundry

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Dell

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU ?
She's my sister.. of course

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not really into that

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Black

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep

30. FAVORITE FOOD ?
I'm not sure. Depends on how hungry I am

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers... For like the millionth time.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who from

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate Cake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Idemili or Diary of a G... hopefully. Oh wait!... Pink Satin too... :-)

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Dilch... Since that new job, she's been WAAAY busy!! (Don't think I haven't noticed!)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Which Witch? By Eva Ibotson

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
'Fellowes Microban'... I have NO clue what that means.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
To Catch a Predator (PERVERTS!!!!! - One of whom was a school bus driver...*shudder*) and 'Thank you for Smoking' - again

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Jacob singing to himself in the shower

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles?

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME
Here... Home is in a different continent.. *scowl*

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT
Wouldn't you like to know? *leer*... Wait...What am I doing?... My sister sent me this... EWWWWWW!!!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Nashville TN

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO CHECKING OUT?
Yours

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I'm so predictable. I was sooo going to reply....now not sure. LOL. How's our boy?

monie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monie said...

Um... I don't know who you are. If by boy you mean Jacob though, he's great. Thanks... :-)

So why aren't you sure if you're going to reply?

diary of a G said...

hey Monie, sure wouldn't mind knowing more about your special talent *leer* sounds interesting
I kid I kid lol

and I can see from all the books, movies and audio tapes you are reading, watching or listening
that you are very busy

but please don't hesitate to stop by, Its been a while since I've been blessed with your thoughts

Btw
is this one or two post
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot

Ps
babes for the sake of my sanity
can you please go to
1 dashboard
2 settings
3 and disable word verification

thanks so much
I'll tell you one thing about myself now
I hate typing in those WORD VERIFICATIONS....crnqab
like what the hell is that?
not you the word thingy

Idemili said...

Oh, shit Monie, that was me, as anon. Too lazy to sign in.

Anonymous said...

hey monie!long time!i can see u tagged me!

Anonymous said...

just found out i was tagged!!! will do this with my next post

Anonymous said...

My obsessive-compulsive self came back to correct my comment about Gordon Lightfoot having written The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. But I see you deleted my comment and your reply to it, so you must have discovered for yourself what I just found out now, that Ewan MacColl wrote the song. I don't know why I thought it was Gordon Lightfoot. Perhaps it was because I heard his very early version of it and assumed he wrote it like he does most of his songs. My apologies for the misinformation. Glad you were on top if it. Impressive.